A funny story from the sleepover: We met Leks' parents at church the next morning, and after church I got a text from his mom saying that Leks said he watched "Vampires at War" with Miss Carmen. Hmmm.... Rango... Vampires at War... not exactly. I quickly assured her that I did not submit her child to inappropriate viewings of warring vampires. She then responded back saying Leks was praying to God to forgive him for telling a fib. What an imagination! And what a sweet heart to be convicted of telling a fib! I laugh out loud every time I think about it.
| Leks at home, waiting at the door for Miss Carmen to come get him. |
| We got just a little messy with the spaghetti. It was just so yummy! |
| Movie time! Rango... or was it Vampires at War? Hahaha!! |
| All cleaned up and ready for bed. |
Emma played basketball this year. She wasn't always focused on the ball... I think she liked to see who all was there to watch her play. However, she was definitely one of the cutest, most photogenic kids out there (not that they aren't ALL cute and photogenic... I just have my biases).
| Getting ready to enter the court through the fancy run-through. |
| She's the one in the middle, with her hands clasped together, looking at the camera. |
| It's so cute how they all want the ball. |
This is Myrah getting ready for Botox injections (not for cosmetic purposes in case you're wondering - for therapeutic purposes to reduce muscle rigidity). I always ask Kym to send me a picture of Myrah before injections because she just looks so sweet and silly. I love it. I love this girl!

1 comment:
That story is too funny about Leks- Love the picture of Myrah too = )
Post a Comment