Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Panama City, May 2011

We went to Panama City the first week of May.  We had planned to do a very brief marriage ceremony on the beach basically just to have our pictures made with a pastor.  Since we just up and got married without telling many people, we asked Adam's parents to join us.  The pastor ended up being expensive enough that it wasn't worth it to me to have pictures with him in it, so we just did a photo session on the beach in Destin with GwyneMark Photography.  I'll include some of those pictures in a different post.

I can't remember exactly why my father-in-law was pretending to be a puppy here...  Ha!

Mike and Nettie, the in-laws.

Awww.... sweet love!


Adam and his mom at Margaritaville.

I love this picture of them.

This is no one I know, and it's very wrong for me to put this picture on my blog.  But I just can't help it....  I had to take a picture of the hair.  It had me in a daze...  At least identification is partially hidden with the sunglasses and menu.

I love this man!

Like father, like son....  Chillin' out.

I got a pedicure before we went, and the man was like, "Ohhhh you go to beeeash, you get pitty fowuh!"

This was the balcony at the condo.  It was screened in, which was nice as far as the bugs go, but not as nice of a view.

You can still see the view fairly well through the screen.


We went to St. Andrew's Beach.  It's a national park, and you have to pay to get in, but it was well worth it!


So beautiful!!

This was at a restaurant called Uncle Ernie's Bayfront Grill and Brew House.  It was a great little restaurant right on the water.



This sign was on the walkway at Uncle Ernie's.  I had to take a picture of it for Amy.  My Amy just loooooves birds.  Heehee!

My yummy salad at Uncle Ernie's.

This was our nightly fun - the card game Hand and Foot.  This was my first time to play it, and it was so much fun!  My father-in-law is a taunter...  He's always saying, "You're goin' doooown."  Adam and I were on a team against his mom and dad.  We pretty much didn't stand a chance against their years of experience.

We drove to Destin to have our pictures made, and on the way back we had to stop at my most favorite restaurant in the world - Fat Clemenza's.  I LOVE this place!  It's excellent Italian, is a very small and cozy place, and has such a unique atmosphere.  Adam likes the meatball sandwiches, and I pretty much love it ALL!


I love this picture of all of us in Fat Clemenza's!  What a fun trip!


No comments: