Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October 2011

Razorback football!!  We didn't take the camera to any of the games this year, so we don't have good pictures.  This one is from Adam's phone.
We bought a pumpkin with the intention to carve it, but the carving never took place.  Now the pumpkin is just fall decor for the hearth.  We named him Wilson.
 Lillie's sister had twins on Zach's birthday, October 10th.  They're healthy and so cute!
Lillie's become quite the photographer.  Here are some great shots of the kids.



Eli fell asleep watching his movie one evening.
Zach wanted a flat screen t.v. for his 16th birthday, and we led him to believe that he was not going to get one.  We went all day with him thinking he was just getting his birthday dinner at Shogun (and a flu shot at school because it just happened to be flu shot day on his birthday).  After dinner at Shogun, we had a small cake at the house and then pulled out the t.v.  He really had no idea.  I loved the surprise!




He's a happy boy!
Oh dear!  Who lets their craft room get this messy???  It was going to be my weekend project one weekend when Adam was supposed to work, but he ended up not working.  That was my excuse to put it off a little longer.  I've since gotten some of the piles put in their proper places; however, it still needs a LOT of work.  I'll post after pictures sometime...  If there ever is an actual "after" the mess time.


This is the view from one of our bedroom windows, covered by the ivy growing outside.  I love this view, but everyone says the ivy needs to be taken down because it will ruin the wood siding (it's already ruined the window screens).  I'm not taking it down.  The siding will just ruin, and we'll have to replace it (and then plant more ivy).  I'm going to be stubborn about it.
A couple of awesome trick-or-treaters!
Wonder who Jackson's favorite character at the moment is... 

Kristy's son, John Lleyton.  I'm loving the perfect Batman stance!

1 comment:

kristy brown said...

JL made it to your page! I love it!