Wednesday, November 2, 2011

April 2011

So now that there are only 2 months left in 2011, I think I'll do some catch up starting from April.  I'm obviously not a good blogger, but sometimes I get on a good roll.  I'm hoping to start one of those good rolls now.

Eli's new haircut (well, new in April).  Gotta love the spike!
My nephew, Eli, had a birthday on April 22nd.  He turned THREE!  Big boy!


Need a little help unwrapping?  There are always plenty of helpers around.

He was so funny, throwing his arms up after unwrapping every gift.  He was super excited!


Pow!  Watch out!

Lillie's parents always make her kids' birthday cakes.  They're great cake-makers.  Eli had Lightning McQueen.
 And Easter...  Always a good time!

Eli and his cousin, Riley, checking out the loot from the Easter egg hunt at church.

Sweet Annabelle always has a pretty smile.

I found a REAL one!
 We had some crazy weather in early spring.  Lots of storms, torrential downpours, and flooding.



This is the pond outside of our house.  It was full and overflowing over the back side at times.


Adam and his twin brother (fraternal twins) turned 30 on April 6th.  We had dinner with family and friends in Little Rock, and then his parents kept his nephew so Doug and Sheilah and Adam and I could have a night out.  Fun, fun!!

 

Lillie sent a picture of Eli and Emma while they were at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri.
So cute!

No comments: