All of the pictures on this post are from my phone, which is scratched on the camera lens, so they're not very good. Lillie can't get her camera into the concerts because the lens is too big, and I didn't bring our camera. Why I didn't bring it, I have no idea. I REALLY regret not having it now.
| At the airport. Emma was so excited! |
| Emma wanted to do Build-a-Bear Workshop while we were shopping in St. Louis. Her birthday is in July, so of course we did Build-a-Bear for the birthday! |
| On the walkway to the arch. We didn't go up into the arch because Emma didn't want to once we were inside. It was her trip, so she called the shots (well, some of them anyway). |
| Dinner before the concert at Houlihan's. I love Houlihan's, and we don't have one anywhere close to where we live. |
| Feeding the fish outside of Houlihan's. |
| Riding paddleboats. We saw several turtles and fish. It was stinky in a couple of spots, but what can you expect for a small body of water? Haha! |
| Adam's suitcase didn't fare well in the trip from NW Arkansas to St. Louis. I felt bad. At some point we're going to have to invest in some tough luggage. |
| Emma and I waiting on Keith. |
| Lillie and Emma waiting on Keith.... Waiting, waiting, waiting.... He's worth the wait!!! |
So yes, this was a trip for Emma, but I have to say... It was THE best concert for me! I TOUCHED KEITH URBAN!!! I feel like one of those crazy teenagers... I even got all shaky and giggly. We had floor seats - thanks to Lillie - and I went up close to the stage. Lillie stayed back with Emma to be safe, but I ventured out. I don't think people realized he was coming off of the stage when he did, but he came to the side and walked down, and there I was. I was so distraught about wanting good pictures that close AND wanting to give him a pat. I got 3 black pictures, and then threw in the towel with the pictures. He was just walking along, playing his guitar, and kind of chuckling with people reaching toward him. I touched his right shoulder with my right hand and squealed, "Keeeith!!!" Haha! I had so much adrenaline going, that I probably nearly knocked him down, but he just chuckled and kept on walking and playing. Oh my, what a night! I get so excited thinking about it again! Haha!
Jake Owen opened for Keith, and he was really good. I was quite impressed. Lillie and I went to see Keith again in August in Dallas and got GREAT pictures. Those will be in a later post.
No comments:
Post a Comment