| Before fireworks on the fourth, we had dinner and played Apples to Apples. |
| Eli's waiting for the fireworks. He's not exactly the most patient 3 year old, but he sure looks to be here... |
Emma turned 7 on July 15th. She had her birthday party at the pony place (I'm sure it has an official name, but I don't know it). The kids had lots of fun, but Aunt Carmen was HOT!
| Pizza in the barn! |
| I love this face! |
| My sweet birthday girl! |
| Annabelle doesn't look so sure, but Ashton is chowing down. |
| What IS this thing??? Haha! Lillie bought Emma a CD player for her room, but apparently kids don't see CD players very often anymore. |
| Tiffany and Amy, pretty girls! |
| I love this picture. Amy and her beautiful, stylish hat. These are 2 of my most favorite people in the world! |
Doug and Sheilah came to stay with us the weekend of the 23rd and 24th. Adam and Doug's parents came to keep Jackson so that the four of us could spend time at the lake. Doug had heart surgery in June, and this was his last weekend before going back to work.
| A family dinner with Doug and Sheilah and Adam's parents. His aunt, uncle, and cousins came, too. |
| These are the only kind of pictures I can get of Zach lately. Teenager boy is too cool for Mom's camera. |
| I wonder what Jackson is thinking.... Oh to be in the brain of a child... |
| Tiffany went to the lake with us. |
| Hello Sheilah!! What are you eyeing me for?? |
| It must've been bright outside. Doug's squinting. |
| It's what we call "Redneck Yacht Club". Haha! |
| Boating buddies. I think Christie's saying, "I saw a SNAKE right over THERE!!" |
| You can't really tell by this picture, but this raft holds 8 people. Our friends, Don and Christie, bring it, and it's a nice alternative to the water when someone spots a snake. |
| I think they're ready for football season to start... Arkansas Razorbacks! Woo pig sooie! |
| Sadie's dog surfing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment