Thursday, March 10, 2011

Christmas Festivities 2010

Yes, of course I'm very behind on blogging.  Time to do more catching up... starting with Chirstmas 2010.

New Christmas outfits:
Eli and Emma
Christmas party at Amy and Bryan's house:
Carmen, Amy, and Kati

Amy's friend MADE Carrot Top earrings for her for Christmas.  (Amy does not like Carrot Top, and her friend knows this.  Ha!)
T.E.A.M. Talent Christmas play:
Kati was a chicken at the T.E.A.M. Talent Christmas play.  Funny stuff!
Girls Baking Night:
Kati and I went to Amy's house after work one night to bake for Christmas.  We all brought what we needed to make a couple of things, and we ended up with some very yummy treat tins!
Waiting to be filled...
Kati's Snickerdoodles are ready to go in the oven.
Cranberry Pistachio cookies
YUM!
Snickerdoodles cooling
Filling the tins
Amy's taking a break.  LOVE the apron!  I was Amy's secret pal at work this year, and the apron was one of the gifts I gave her.  I thoroughly enjoyed being her secret pal!
Ritz peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chocolate - with lots of sprinkles!
Chocolate chip cookies!
Finished products.  It was great fun!  We'll be continuing this new tradition next year!

No comments: