Sunday, February 13, 2011

October thru December 2010

Some random pictures from these few months:
 My sister-in-law, Tiffany.  We work at the same clinic.  She's helping in the office now, but graduating with a degree in Speech Therapy this spring.  This is a picture of her with a new coffee pot for the office.  WE LOVE COFFEE at Children's Therapy T.E.A.M.!!!!

 Adam's boat.  Looking good!

 My new nephew, Jackson.  Zach and I babysat while Adam and his brother and sister-in-law went to a Razorback game in Little Rock.  We had so much fun!!

 A night out!

 Amy with wild hair after a wild day at work.  Sometimes the afternoons get a little....  well, we'll just say "wild".  Party in the speech room!!!!

 Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!  Zach had these when he was little, and now we use them at work.  I LOVE work toys!   :)

 On another drive to Little Rock.  I'm so glad those days are nearly over, aside from driving to see family!  Can I just say....  I LOVE CAMAROS!!!

 Sadie on another drive to Little Rock.  She did so well most of the time.  Other times, she wouldn't leave me alone.... in my lap, outta my lap, in the back, in the front, in her bed, outta the bed.....

 The Hannah family in China, adopting their second daughter.  I work with Myrah, the one in the wheelchair on the far left.  They adopted Allie, the one in the stroller on the far right, this fall.  I have never missed a child like I missed Myrah during the time she was in China.  I LOVE that girl!!!

 Some of the Children's Therapy T.E.A.M. girls at a going away party for Karen.  Oh how we miss that girl (and her boy, Lance!!!)!!!

 The center picture in Keith Urban's album "Get Closer" that came out this past November.  I'll just say...  I LOVE KEITH URBAN!!!!  And my husband, my one TRUE love, purchased tickets for my sister-in-law and me for my birthday.  Dallas in August 2011!!!!  Can't WAIT to see KEITH again!!!!

 Jack-o-lanterns that my sister-in-law and her sister made for Halloween 2010.  The one on the left is a raccoon, made by Laura.  The one on the right was made by Lillie!  These girls can CARVE!!

And finally, the moon......  A full moon.  Some of you may not believe it, but I can tell when a full moon is coming by the way the kids at work are acting.  Typically, the few days leading up to it are horrible.  Seriously....  I can tell....  I can tell it in myself, too!  Haha!

2 comments:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

I love the coffee pot. I wondered how the ole 10 cupper was holding up! Can you believe I am hardly drinking coffee anymore? what is up with that?

Kara said...

Oh Ms. Carmen, I miss seeing you = ( But i love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures of your wonderful loving family = )