skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Ready for KEITH!!!
For my birthday, my wonderful husband purchased KEITH URBAN tickets for my sister-in-law and me. I accidentally found out prior to my birthday because Lillie and I were planning which concerts we would be going to this year, and she was ready to order tickets online.... So, he had to tell us not to buy tickets for the Dallas concert in August. Sweeeeet! I LOVE Keith Urban, and Lillie is the one who introduced me to him. Not only is his music just my style, but he's also quite easy on the eyes. ;)
So, our official Keith itinerary is St. Louis June 29th and Dallas August 28th (thank you, honey!!). We're taking my 6 year old neice, Emma, with us to Saint Louis and making a mini girls' trip out of it. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! And did I say I'm excited???? Ha!
1 comment:
so excited for you! two times this summer! its sooooo gonna be worth it!
Post a Comment