Here are some answers to your questions, and come comments of my own:
Christine - You are doing amazing things with your family. I've read through 1 of your blogs and intend to keep reading. Another child will be saved from a sad, sad life because of your compassionate heart, and for that I am so thankful! Maybe sometime you CAN join us for a trip. Our group has talked about how people who are not trained in therapy areas can still help with many different things. Email me if you want to talk about it. carmenharp@gmail.com And yes, you were correct about the little kiddo who was being casted in the picture. We will be sending him braces for his feet/legs.
Dove Family - THANKS for sharing the blog!
Missy - I don't remember seeing your boy, but much of the orphanage was quarantined while we were there because of chicken pox. We only got to go into 3 of the rooms. Hopefully we DID see him and love on him for you .... And email me if there comes a time in the future when a therapy mission trip is a definite desire for you. Our group hopes to make it a yearly trip. :)
Michelle - I'm sorry. By the time I read your comment, we were already out of the Ukraine, so we couldn't give the 2 caregivers in your daughter's room hugs for you. We would have loved to deliver them!
Sandy - I'm going to email you with information about participating on a future trip.
Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement! It was an excellent trip, and I definitely hope to make it back in the future. I'll continue to post pictures occasionally, but I'll also be going back to talking about my small family happenings and friends, so it might get a little boring for some of you Ukraine followers. Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment