Yay, Missy! I'm so glad we had a picture of your little guy. I looked back through all of our pictures, and it was the only one we had of him. We had no idea how important the pictures would be to so many people. It has been so exciting to share them and to hear about all of the adoptions taking place!
I hope everything goes quickly for you and that you have your little man home soon! I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU!
4 comments:
Thank you so, so much! I know, you didn't know who was who or what was going on as far as adoptions. We are just happy to know that he's still at the orphanage and that he's okay! He looks a bit frail, and like he needs sunshine, but we live in FL and he'll get all the sunshine he can take once he gets home! ha We are e-friends with the new parents of A, the little boy with SB, in fact, I almost committed to adopting to him in addition to S, but didn't really feel "led"; then the Reeds popped up and said they wanted him and it was all so perfect. I hope that our two families can travel at the same time to get our boys! :o)
Take care, be well, and thank you so much for your loving attention to the little ones at Antoshka and the other places you went.
God bless;
Missy :o)
One more question for you: when you say he was "walking in a walker", do you mean a baby walker, or a therapeutic/pediatric walker? If the latter, I can find one of these before he gets home. (Remember, I'm a PTA.)
Thanks!!!!
Missy :o)
It was a kaye therapy walker! YAY! And, yes, he does need some sunshine, but he really seemed to be doing quite well. Can't wait for you to get him home!
Thank you SO much. You just don't know how excited even that little bit of information makes us! ;op
Post a Comment