Amanda brought it to my attention that this might be your young man, Missy. If so, then I can personally say that he was one of the first ones that I loved on. He loved hair, and I let him play with mine, though I later realized that the caregivers were probably trying to get him to NOT play with hair (as he has a tendency to pull a little). He was feeding himself and walking in a walker with some assistance (if we remember correctly). Sweet young man!
3 comments:
Hi, Carmen; THANKS!!! We think that that just might be him!! Too bad his face is partially covered, but those eyes...! :o) How FUN!!! Loved getting the little description, too! Thank you so very, very much!! I know you were not there on an "adoption mission", but these little bits of info are food to starving new-moms-and-dads-to-be and we are sooooo appreciative! :oD
I would love to go with you on a trip sometime! Yearly, huh? That's good to know. I wouldn't want to travel too soon after our adoption (praying it goes through!) and while the little guy is too young, but for years I've wanted to do just that!
Thank you sooooo much for the picture! You don't know how much it means to us. We hope to get there by the end of May at the soonest and we are really chomping at the bit! And what fun that he is standing!! I was under the impression that he was really "floppy" and unable to really even sit on his own. I am getting VERY excited now to go get him! ;o}
Thanks again, and God bless!!
Missy and Mark :o)
I blew the picture up and it definitely IS our little boy! He has a small growth-thing by his right ear and there it is!
Whoooopeee!!
(Can you tell this has made my day??)
Missy
Awwww, how sweet for Missy! He's a doll.
Post a Comment