Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Adam's family in Hot Springs.  We went down there Wednesday before Thanksgiving and came home Saturday.  It was a very nice, relaxing holiday (aside from the Razorbacks' loss to LSU...).
Lillie sent me this picture of Eli wearing the armor of God.


Brothers!

This was all I got of Zach.  He hid every time I tried to take his picture.  He also spent a lot of his time playing this hand-held device.  Oh, and eating candy.

Boo, Jackson!

Check out our hard work!

LOVE!

What a spread to be thankful for!

Beautiful Tiffany setting the table.


YOU!

Sheilah loves the turkey legs, which I love to laugh about.  She also takes a loooong time to eat.  She's still sitting at the table after everyone else has left.  As a matter of fact, I think she was still sitting there eating after Tiffany and I had the dishes finished.  Ha!
The week after Thanksgiving, Adam and Zach put up the Christmas trees and decorations while I was at a meeting.  I love for them to put up the trees!

This is the big tree in the living room, all silver and blue.

This tree is our "special" tree in the dining room.  It's the one where we hang the ornaments that people have given us or that we have made or gotten for special reasons.  The top is made of peacock feathers and silver things.  It was my first attempt at making my own tree topper...  Maybe next year will be better.  Ha!

The Christmas village went on the bar in the dining room.  It looks great there!
So much to be thankful for!  I'm thankful for my family and friends, my job and workplace, the continuous work going on in Ukraine for those beautiful in-God's-image-made children, and especially our freedom to worship God as we wish in our own country.  Soooo thankful!

No comments: