Monday, December 12, 2011

Fun with Friends

We had our friends, Danny and Patty, over for dinner and games Friday night.  My brother joined us for dinner and a few games as well. 
A rare shot of Sadie actually looking at me while I take her picture.

Here, she's eyeing someone's red solo cup.  She has this thing for red solo cup drinks....

Somebody's teasing her.

She wants to dive in it!  Gimme, gimme, gimme!  Please, just a sip!

My brother's holding Patty captive in some intelligent conversation.

Not sure what Adam's face was about.  We have this running rule that whoever loses has to cook breakfast the next morning.  Patty and I won, but we cooked breakfast anyway because the boys had to last time.  I'm sure Adam's making a sad face because I'm probably complaining about cooking.

Good morning, sweet Patty!
I don't know why I didn't get more pictures of us playing games or anything.  Sometimes I disappoint myself in my photography job.  Ha!

No comments: