This is a video that was made with pictures from our 2009 therapy missions trip to Ukraine. It's a great video that highlights the fun times. Not all of our work there looks this fun, but who wants to share the tough stuff, right? Thanks to Jim Evans for making the video!
Ukraine Orphans & Special Needs from Jim Evans on Vimeo.
This video was made by Amanda, a friend and co-worker who is the reason our Ukraine missions trips started. It tells the beginning of "the story" that will go on as long as we have willing and passionate therapists led by God to serve in Ukraine. I work with all 3 of the ladies in the video, and I love them all AND their kids greatly!Our Ukraine Adoption Story from Amanda Clark on Vimeo.
There are still a lot more Ukraine love-filled posts to come!
5 comments:
you should also mention that THREE of the kiddos in the top video are already home and one more is on the way soon (dossier submitted).
Curious if you have ever seen Dmitri? (blind and missing an eye) I am hopeful you'll get pictures of him this trip!
BEAUTIFUL video!!!! Loved the song, the story, and seeing our little Erik in one of the photos!
Carmen, I HATE to ask a favor of you, but do you think I could send some pictures of Erik with you to show Anatole, the director at Antoshka...? He's been home 5 months now and has changed SO MUCH! If not, I understand - you have a ton of stuff to take already. Just let me know. ;o)
Missy
www.ourfamilybouquet.blogspot.com
mjtaborn@cfl.rr.com
Beautiful video! More children keep coming home including my two from Antoshka! I hope you can pass on some wonderful news about Alex who you worked with on your last trip. He is now walking with forearm crutches and can say the alphabet and spell his name!
I don't remember seeing Dmitri, but will be on the look-out for him on this trip. I plan to do a post soon about the kiddos who are already home.
Missy - we're talking.
Christine - I'm going to email you.
Post a Comment