Just wanted to post that we have booked our flights for another therapy missions trip to Ukraine. This year we have 2 speech therapists, 2 occupational therapists, 2 physical therapists, our trip coordinator (who is also our systems' analyst for the clinic), and an equipment person to help with building standers and other equipment needs once in the Ukraine. We leave for Ukraine April 10th. I'll post the flyer and some pictures soon. I just wanted to get the info on the blog tonight.
2 comments:
Carmen, that's great!! Do you know which orphanages you're going to?
Carmen,
We're a military family currently on our second tour in Kyiv. I'd be happy to give our local contact numbers to you in the event you should need anything while in-country- even to stop in and use internet! You can e-mail me at mrsyellowhat@yahoo.com. Blessings on you and your team!
Post a Comment