Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

So, I'm just now getting around to posting Christmas pictures. I know this is going to be shocking, but .....I DON'T have a digital camera, which means I can't just take the pictures, plug the camera into the computer, and post them on the blog. I have to take my pictures, wait until I've used all 24 exposures, go to Walmart (which recently stopped doing 1 hour developing), and wait 3 or 4 days to get the pictures. Then I have to scan them onto the computer (or spend the extra $2 or $3, whatever it costs, to get the pictures on CD). Yes, I'm aware that there are probably other places that still do 1 hour developing, but I'm already at Walmart ALL the time, so that's where I get them developed. My whole problem with a digital camera is that I've been spoiled to my nice (or what I consider "nice") camera and don't want to downgrade just for digital. I'm saving for a nice digital one ....I'll probably be saving a while. :)

My nephew, Eli, concentrating on tearing the wrapping paper.

Eli's a happy boy. So cute!!!



I think Emma's wondering what she gets to open next. Caught her at a silly moment.


My neice, Allie, smiling at someone - she rarely smiles at the camera. She's always so serious when she looks at the camera.

I just love to torture Zach by taking his picture. Enthusiasm just radiates from him....

He really wants to look excited here, but he can't quite muster it up that early in the morning.

Our Christmas was wonderful, as always. We do a lot of running around to hit all the various family gatherings, but at least we're all in the same area. No traveling for us. We're certainly blessed beyond what we deserve. We have great family, and it's nice to get to spend time with them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

zach's so handsome! :) and your nieces and nephew are TOO cute!