A little about me:
I am a wife, a mother, and a speech-language pathologist. I love my family and friends very much. My husband, Lance, works as a rural carrier for the post office. He enjoys camping and sailing and cooks up some tasty dinners. My son, Zachary, is quite the little artist and musician. He enjoys drawing anime and has a natural talent for the piano. The family dog, an Italian Greyhound named Sadie, is our 4th member of the family. She enjoys being warm, playing with small squeaky dog toys, and gaining the attention of anyone in the house.
I love to work and LOVE the kids and families I work with, as well as my speech, OT, and PT co-workers. My hobbies include reading, scrapbooking, card-making, and some gardening. I play the piano and am currently working on acquiring acoustic guitar skills. I must admit that I'm not a very good student in that I rarely make time to practice. :(
I have 2 neices and 1 nephew who I would raise as my own in a heartbeat. You'll probably see plenty of pictures of them to follow. Here are Zach and Sadie for now:
This is Zachary with his typical "Why are you doing this to me again?" look.
This is my baby, Sadie.
No comments:
Post a Comment