Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Thoughts

I'm so sleepy, but I can't shut it off tonight. I have so many things going through my mind (as we all do most of the time). I'm going to write some of them down, and maybe that will help me quit thinking about them.

1. Is Sadie peeing on the carpet upstairs? She's been acting funny for a few days now, and I keep seeing her up there. She doesn't typically go upstairs very often. UGH!

2. Why does exercising have to take up so much time?

3. I have the cutest nephew in the world.

4. How much will our tickets to Pasadena cost?

5. I love it when Adam Sandler sings. It always makes me smile.

6. Are there bed bugs in Ukraine?

7. I can't stand cold weather. My skin is so dry and itchy, and my feet are cold.

8. Why do kids have so many ear infections?

9. I really don't like shots, and I don't want to go get a Hep A shot for Ukraine.

10. It disturbs me when people say, "1-20-09, the end of an error." I don't like politics, and I don't like to hear comments like this about anyone in politics, regardless of political party.

11. I just REALLY don't like politics.

12. My husband says I ride the fence.

13. Why can't teenagers show more responsibility?

14. I'm not going to proofread this post.

15. I'm going to sleep in as late as I want tomorrow, and please don't wake me up at 10:15 am to the sound of a chainsaw cutting down a tree right outside my window - UNCLE CECIL! :)

There are more of course, but my eyes are getting droopy, and my ramblings are just ramblings. I'll stop for tonight.

No comments: