Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Friend, Leks

I've posted before about my prince Aleksei Clark, here.  I love this little Ukrainian kiddo!  He came for a sleep-over in January (our 2nd one), and we had a blast!  The only pictures I took were with my phone, and as I've said before, it doesn't take good pictures - the lens is all scratched.  Boo.  :(
Hanging out by the fire.  Adam had just cooked hamburgers on the grill, and we got a little cold sitting out there watching him.  Had to warm up!

When Leks comes over, we eat at the counter in the craft room because it's just the right height for his wheelchair.  Our kitchen table is a tall table, and that doesn't work so well.  This way we can close the door and keep Sadie (the naughty food-loving dog) out, so it works well for us.  Leks said his hamburger was too dry.  My fault!  I always ask Adam to cook them too well...  I like them all the way done in the middle.  I have a feeling Leks won't request hamburgers at Miss Carmen's house anymore.  Ha!  He DID like the spaghetti last time, though.
Leks loves him some tractors!  He wanted to see Grandma Marsha's tractor, so we took a little detour on the way to the house to take a quick picture of the tractor.  It's a New Holland, not a John Deere, but Leks likes it anyway.

Our friend, Miss Amy, wanted updates on how our sleep-over night went.  And Leks LOVES to make videos, so we sent this video to Miss Amy to let her know we were thinking about her:
Leks had Zach play the piano for him, and then he wanted to play a little.  This is beautiful music to Miss Carmen's ears!!  Have a listen:

No comments: