Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pensacola Weekend Trip

Adam and I took a quick trip to Pensacola last weekend to see Blake Shelton.  I bought the tickets for Adam for our anniversary.  He really likes Blake Shelton, and our first date was to see Blake Shelton at Riverfest in 2010.  He can really belt out some Blake Shelton songs, too!  I love it when he sings to me.

Dia Frampton (from "The Voice") and Justin Moore opened for Blake.
Dia came on stage barefoot.  I love that!  (Though I would personally not be able to do that due to some slight sensory issues...  you know what I'm sayin', Kristy Brown!)

We enjoyed Justin Moore.

Blake's an awesome singer, but I'm not a fan of the Wranglers.  Ha!

Well hello there!

And of course he brought Dia back out to sing with him.
I do enjoy Blake Shelton's music, and Adam and I had a great time on the trip.  However...  we all know what a fan I am of Keith Urban.  I'm just going to say...  Keith puts on the BEST show of anyone EVER!  Blake is an excellent singer, but Keith is THE ENTERTAINER!  Keith is all over the stage, putting on a great show every time he comes out.  He makes sure that no matter where you are in the crowd, you get a good look at him, AND you feel like you ARE part of the show.  He comes out into the crowd and is so personable.  I'm definitely not down-grading Blake, but I'm just a Keith girl!

2 comments:

Amy said...

i like the wranglers, on blake shelton any way. :)

Unknown said...

um, i got sensory overload just hearing she was on stage barefoot. guess its better than having wet socks. now THAT, is awful! glad you had agood time!