Devon at a Miracle League baseball game this past summer/fall. He was on the Mets' team, and he loved it!!! I LOVE this guy!
Eli, my nephew, in his sister's swimming goggles. This boy keeps us continually entertained. The scar on his forehead is from pulling over the sink in the bathroom. He's such a BOY!
Sadie on one of our many trips to Little Rock this summer. I'm happy to report that my husband has rented his house in Benton and after this weekend will be a proud resident of ONLY Hogeye, AR!!!
At a Razorback game in September.
A toad on the patio this summer. The wildlife in Hogeye is always entertaining. A few weeks ago, I followed a SKUNK down the driveway..... So happy to report that he/she headed off into the woods before reaching the house.
Dancing to the 90's at a party this summer. I LOVE Adam's friends!!!
A little zumba to keep the party entertaining.... Adam really got into the dancing. Even pulled out his shades later on in the dancing...
Kati, me, and Amy at the Tennessee/AR game in September. I LOVE my girls! And I have to report that my shirt is vintage - circa 1990 (junior high). HA!
Adam and me at a Razorback game this fall.
Go HOGS!!!!
Boating this summer. I LOVE a day on the lake!!!
My sister-in-law, Tiffany, and me on the lake.
Captain Adam!
My neice was the crown carrier during Homecoming at my old mascot, the Greenland Pirates. What a gorgeous crown carrier and her mother, my sister-in-law, Lillie. These are my 2 most favorite girls in the world! How I LOVE these girls!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment