So... I have a coffee addiction - a bad one. I drink it all day long and nearly always have a cup on the table with me at work. I began to notice Myrah looking at my coffee cup often during her speech sessions. Then she started pointing to the cup, and it wasn't long before she was saying "co-ffeeee". She really wanted the coffee, so we asked her mom if she could have some. Her mom didn't mind, but said that Myrah wouldn't like it. Apparently she had tried some before and made a terrible face. But she was quite persistent in asking for coffee on this particular day. So, we take a little jaunt to the kitchen and get her a coffee cup with coffee, a little cream, and ice to cool it down. We get back to the room, and she's soooo excited to have her coffee cup. She takes a drink.... and watch the video:
No comments:
Post a Comment