1. This showed up on my camera (along with some other interesting pictures). Being that my son is the family artist, and the surrounding pictures on the camera were various upside-down and sideways poses of him, I assume Zach took this picture of one of his drawings. Interesting, eh? I've tried for years to get him to draw things like cars, landscapes, animals, etc., but he is only interested in Japanese anime or manga - I don't even know the correct terminology.

2. Ok, so we all have those fads that we look back on and think, "WHAT was I thinking?" Even though they were "in" at the time, you still wonder what was wrong with people (yourself included). Well.... I took this picture at TJMaxx a few weeks ago. No kidding! Apparently stirrup pants are making a comeback. I will NOT be wearing them. Hahaha!!!

3. My favorite kids' books at the moment are the Llama Llama books. I have Llama Llama Red Pajama and Llama Llama Mad at Momma. I'm asking for Llama Llama Misses Momma for Christmas. I just love it when momma llama tells baby llama to "stop this llama drama." I have this thing for llamas anyway.... TINA!!! When I was checking out at Barnes and Noble, the woman who was checking me out said that they sell a stuffed llama to go with the books. I'm certainly going to have to get that!
4. I LOVE the penguins from the Madagascar movies. I can't look at them without cracking up. And to hear them talk.... They are crazy. Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave. And when the people pass by, we'll continue digging to China. I'm sure we're almost there....

5. I work with a kiddo who LOVES cows and calves. He is so very interested in the way the calves drink from their mother's udders. So.... for his birthday, I found this momma cow and calf at Target. The momma cow had very defined udders..... and the calf fit right up to them perfectly. :)

6. Would someone like to volunteer to help with organization in every room of my house? Someone.... anyone???
7. A friend and I are working with a personal trainer (which is a whole other post in itself). We have an intense workout plan, along with a high protein diet going. This picture is totally misleading. We are smiling and laughing for the picture, but inside we're really in severe pain. Have you ever tried wall sits holding a weighted ball above your head? And this is the "high" posture.... We then drop our knees to 90 degree angles, which is sheer torture. My friend (I won't reveal her name here because she will probably be appalled that I put the picture on my blog) is much stronger than I am... hence the much smaller weighted ball that I'm holding. Haha!




3 comments:
that looks my diaper cake!
Carmen, you crack me up!! Love your posts!!
...I want to hear more about this personal trainer of yours!!
Fun blog posting. I love it! I just logged on to blog... but got distracted... so maybe I will blog some other time.
Post a Comment