Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Our Thanksgiving was very low-key this year. We drove (literally) down the driveway to my brother and sister-in-law's house. We hung out there all day, and it was so nice. They cooked the meal, but Lance did make the dressing. We have a tradition of playing board games on Thanksgiving night, but we broke tradition this year and didn't play. :(

Zach brought his keyboard to play for his great-grandmother.
Emma and Eli had fun playing on it as well.

Great grandma Jo and Eli in the rocking chair.

Zach and Eli playing some tunes.
Zach is naturally good, and Eli rocked the house a couple of times!

Yummy food!

Me and my sister-in-law, Lillie. We are usually the photographers, so I feel like I sometimes have to make us have our pictures taken. Neither of us like it too much, but it's a necessity.


My brother, Josh, and his boy, Eli. Josh never likes his picture taken, which just makes me want to take it that much more often!

Zach and Emma watching some tv.

Like I said in the previous post, we watched the CMA's since Lillie had it on DVR. I'm going to tell on myself..... I like country music (and LOVE Keith Urban), but apparently I still live under a rock when it comes to the entertainment/television world (as Lillie said) because.... I did NOT know that Darius Rucker is black, and CERTAINLY didn't know that he was Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish. Everyone got a good laugh out of my astonishment when he came on singing, and I was like "WHAAAAAT???" I'm all for good singers no matter what race they are... I just had no idea. I'm now pondering the possibility that I really should crawl out from under my rock....

No comments: