The video shows how the bird pecked, and pecked, and pecked. We threw sensory balls at the window, tapped the window, and swatted the window. Nothing deterred this lovely little bird from pecking away at the window.
Sadie is so ashamed for pottying in the floor... NOT! She's the most "untrainable" dog I've ever seen!
Emma and Eli at Silver Dollar City:
We saw this snake in the driveway while driving home one evening. Thank goodness I didn't come across it while running... Scary!
We saw Cheap Trick and Aerosmith at the Walmart shareholders concert on May 30th this year. Thanks to Jimmie and Amanda for the tickets!! Steven Tyler sang, and screamed, and sang, and screamed. His voice can go on forever... I have even more appreciation for the man after seeing him live!
Before the girls went to Ukraine in June, we printed Psalm 139, verses 13 & 14 in Russian on cards and laminated as bookmarks to give orphanage doctors and caregivers. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your words are wonderful, I know that full well." (NIV translation)
Lillie's brother got married on 9th. I love this picture of Lillie, Emma, and Eli at the wedding!
Sadie and I love to hang out in the hammock on the porch!
Sadie sniffs at the air and tries to jump down and run off, but is quickly scooped up and brought back to the hammock as her momma has had to drive around the property looking for her before.... No more running off for this young lady!
One unsuccessful attempt at scaring the pretty, yellow bird away from the window at work. Found some rubber snakes and stuck them on the outside of the windows.
We got really excited thinking it was going to be successful... Too bad. Amy and I had to continue to suffer through the constant pecking!
Snakes from the inside! It was really quite comical!
I really don't like it when Sadie's ears flop up like this. I have to push them back down where they belong.
Adam and Sadie in the hammock. We thoroughly enjoyed our lazy days this summer!
Sunflowers from the farmers' market. They were beautiful, but we had some trouble getting them into the truck without the bees that persisted in following them. Ha!
We took Emma and Eli to the farmers' market with us one morning. They both wanted to carry the goods and were both so fun!
Emma offered to take our picture, too. So fun!
Sadie at her sweetest:
I went thru the craft room one (well maybe 2 or 3) afternoon/s. It was quite the job, but I found this sweet picture of my Zach when he was younger. Wasn't he handsome even then???
Emma is a cheerleader this year for her peewee football team. How fun! We've only been to one game, but we plan to go to more.
I can't help but think she looks a tad like her Aunt Carmen, but her mother insists she gets her good looks from her. Ha!
We're having a terrible year, but WOO PIG SOOIE!!!
Adam was rocking the not-on-purpose mohawk. He really needed a haircut!
Game #1. Jacksonville State at Razorback Stadium. The only game we've won so far this year.
Some Sunday afternoon fun. Adam playing the toy guitar while Papaw Mike and Jackson dance. Rock out, boys!
ZACH IS DRIVING!!! WHOAAAA!!! He got his permit in August, and I'll just say.... It's been an experience... for all of us. He's doing a good job, but what parent of a teenager isn't immediately sent into a panic attack thinking about their teenager driving alone???
September 15th. Alabama at Razorback Stadium. There's not much to say.... Still love those hogs!
Sadie won't stay out of her momma's drinks. You'd think that it would freak me out, being the slight germ freak that I am... but something about my baby girl... I don't mind when she drinks from my cup. I know, strange!
Adam and Doug at the Rutgers vs. Arkansas game. Again... won't talk about the scores, but it's a nice picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment