We love to play games with friends. The quality of this first picture is terrible because I used my phone, and I still haven't replaced the lens from scratching it up before I put a cover on it. What a shame. However, it's a picture of Jimmie, Dima, Amanda, and Adam at Jimmie and Amanda's house. We've been going to their house to play cards/games at least once a month for the last several months. It's always so much fun!
This is a picture that warms my heart! My girl, Myrah, and her OT, Abby, sent me this picture while I was in the Bahamas in March. In case you can't see the screen, it says, "Carmen - I love you - I miss you - Myrah". I LOVE this girl!!! I'm sure Miss Abby prompted the message, but it's still perfect! One thing I really dislike about going on vacation is missing my kiddos at work.
This is of course another low-quality photo due to the awful scratches on the iphone, but I still love it. It's a picture of some books that I had as a little girl. I'm sure my grandmother had passed them on from my mom - they're very old and tattered, but I remember them so well. They're currently in our room at work, and Amy and I are reading them to our kiddos. My mom told me I could take them from her house, but I had to bring them back. I haven't brought them back yet. Haha!
Zach and Sadie. My "kids". Zach is now 16, will be 17 in October. Sadie is 10. They've been good buddies for a long time.
We love to spend time with friends. We went to Amy and Bryan's and their friend, Matt, came too. We had a yummy dinner and nice evening. I just love that Smith family!
| Bryan and Matt |
| Amy and Adam - 2 of my most favoritest people in the world! |
| Adam putting at the Wine Cellar. |
| End of evening fun! |
| Once again, another bad picture because of the scratches on the phone, but these are some good friends of ours, Patty and Danny. They joined us for Driving Dickson fun! |
Emma and Aunt Carmen had a girls' night. We did manis and pedis and went shopping for clothes/shoes/accessories. This girl knows how to shop! She wore her aunt out!
Bills..... Bills, bills, bills. 9 to send off at a time. Just thought I'd document it.
Something I love: freshly-washed bathrugs! One in front of the shower, one in front of the bathtub, and (not pictured) one in front of the sink.
Sweet pic! My grandpa and Eli, my nephew, tilling the grandparents' garden. They make a big garden every year, and I get to reap the benefits without the work. Eli does the work for us!
A sweet little family that I LOVE! The Hannah family.... My Myrah (that I've posted about many times and pictured above), Allie (adopted from China - not pictured yet), and Kevin and Kym had a baby this year, Embry McCoy, on April 30, 2012.
We were in Hot Springs in early April, and they were having a circus. We didn't go to the circus, but we stopped to see the animals while they were setting up. These camels were so funny just sitting, staring at each other.
And this one looked so sad. I think he (or she) is ready to be done with the circus. Anyone wanna take him (or her) home???
And finally, some pictures from Easter, April 8, 2012:
| Jackson and Sheilah |
| Siblings: Doug, Tiffany, and Adam. If I haven't mentioned it before, Doug and Adam are fraternal twins. |
| Awww. I love my hubby! |
| Oh Zach... He's always glad to go to Adam's parents' house. They're always stocked with candy. On Easter, he even got his OWN Easter basket! What luck! |
| Sheilah, Tiffany, and me. Sisters-in-law. |
| One Shumpert family: Doug, Jackson, Sheilah. |
| Have I mentioned that I love these 2? Tiffany and Adam are 2 awesome people! |
| My sweet mother-in-law and Jackson. |
| My in-laws: Mike and Nettie. I DO so love these sweet people! Not sure what the dot in the middle of Mike's shirt is. It's from the camera, not on his shirt. Ha! |

No comments:
Post a Comment