Monday, May 7, 2012

A Powerful Sign

On March 25, 2012, my friend Leks was baptised.  What a beautiful day it was!  A powerful, outward sign to tell the world that Leks is one of God's own.  Though he is young, he understands what he is doing.  His understanding seems to far surpass my own at times.  I love this young man!  God has chosen him, and I know that his future holds lots of service for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!  OH HAPPY DAY!
Leks getting ready to get in the baptistry.

His dad put him into the baptistry and stayed beside him during the baptism.

Ben Richards, Director of Children's Ministries at New Heights Church (and a good friend to Leks), performed the baptism.


Acts 2:38 & 39
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptised, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.  And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.  The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off - for all whom the Lord our God will call."



1 comment:

Kara said...

I love it!!! So sweet