Sunday, January 16, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Yes, I know that engagement pictures are supposed to come BEFORE the wedding, and we actually did have the pictures taken before the wedding. But as I said before, we jumped into the wedding before we had planned to do it and didn't have the engagement pictures back yet.

We had the pictures taken when we went to Destin in October, courtesy of GwyneMark Photography. I can't brag on their pictures enough. If you're ever in the Destin area, book a session with them. They're fun, very easy-going, and the pictures are GREAT!

Mark asked us if we wanted to "get wet". I assumed he meant a little wet, but he actually meant all-out soaked. It was quite an experience driving back soaking wet with sand everywhere and no change of clothes; however, it was definitely worth the trouble. How often do you get to have professional pictures taken IN the ocean???




















I just can't say enough how much I love my life! Adam is so good to me, and I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him! I know we'll have our trials (as EVERYONE does), but I also know without a doubt that we'll make it through all of them.

On another note, I have a goal to get Ukraine pictures from last April up very, very soon. Hold me to this, Missy! I know you've asked for them. :)



3 comments:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!

Amy said...

i lov-ah the pics!

Kara said...

I've already told you but love the engagement pictures = )