So.... it's been quite a year. I can't believe I haven't posted since April. What a terrible blogger I've been.... Just wanted to say I'm back and ready to start again. Lots of things have happened since 2009. My big news right now is that I'm engaged! I'll have lots of things to share soon, but I just wanted to create a post to say I'm on my way back to blogging.
3 comments:
Congrats on the engagement!! So, do you have plans to go back to Ukraine in 2011? I was in the Doneske region this summer. Addicted! Planning to return this summer. :)
As of now, we have no definite plans, but we would like the trip to be at least a yearly endeavor for our team. I want to go back every opportunity I get! What did you do in Donetsk this summer?
Congratulations on your engagement! That's great!
Glad you're back blogging again! You never did tell your stories from your trip this summer. (hint, hint!)
Post a Comment