On the homefront, we took a family vacation to Destin, Florida with my brother and sister-in-law and their kids. Zach also took a friend with him. We had a family photoshoot on the beach with a professional photographer, which was excellent. We had a good trip, but most of our crew came down with a stomach virus while we were there. Thankfully I made it through without the bug, but I did have some sort of allergy/sinus issues that started the first night going down and lasted the whole trip. Not quite the trip we had planned, but some good times were had anyway. I'll put pictures of the trip in another post later.
I'd also like to congratulate 2 families who have adopted and are in the process of adopting 2 of the sweet kiddos we worked with while we were in Ukraine.
We recently acquired this Toyota gem from my brother-in-law, who moved up to a bigger truck. I've always loved the truck, and we jumped at the opportunity to get it when he was ready to sell it. I love Toyotas. We recently bought rollbars for it, but they're not on yet. I'll have to post a picture when we get some more little things added to it.

Kati and Amy helped get the pictures taken for the gym at work. We stayed late one night taking them. Thank you, girls!! Here are just a few of my favorites:
And last, but not least, I couldn't help but post these 2 sweeeet pictures of my nephew and neice.
Eli likes to eat his feet. This was taken right after we had gone out to dinner. My sister-in-law sent me this picture saying, "I guess he didn't get enough to eat at dinner." I love it!
And my neice, Allie, and her dad (my brother-in-law who sold us the Toyota), Jeremy. This was taken at Allie's great-grandmother's house when we had a cookout on her new deck.
2 comments:
Hi! Nice post! Looks like you have a well-equipped therapy room. That's cool!
Thanks for including Alexei and Sergei in your post as well! I'm home now, and my husband will be bringing Sergei home next week. He is such a treasure!! Have you seen the photo montage I put up on my website of him? You won't believe the changes!! God is good!
Hugs for Sadie!!!
Thanks for the plug in about Alex. We are so happy to be home with him.
Post a Comment