I know.... I'm a terrible blogger. My sister-in-law told me tonight that I could just take my blog down. Ugh! I think I said when I first started the blog that I would take it down if I became one of "those" people... people who let their blogs stay dormant for long periods of time... But (in a whining voice), I really DO like my blog, and I don't want to take it down. So, the time has come for a turn-around. I vow to do better.
These are some pictures from my neice, Emma's, birthday party in July. She had a luau swimming party.
Showing off a gift.
The birthday girl.
The unicorn pinata.
Getting ready to swing.
Sadie got some new rope toys from the dollar bins at Target. I'm telling you, I'm totally addicted to those dollar bins!


She looks vicious, doesn't she? She really loved the ropes.
And you know the picture schedules and reinforcement system I talked about in a previous post.... well, here they are. The pictures aren't very clear, but you can see there are 2 big hanging pocket organizers for the picture icons with schedules and reinforcement cards hanging between them. The entire project is finished for one of our clinics, and I'm still working on an identical system for the other clinic. Our PT's and OT's have really been using them, so all the hard work is certainly paying off!


More fun at work! Beth is another speech therapist who works with us. She's always good for a laugh or two. On this particular day, Linda was using the wagon to haul in the clinic supplies, and Beth was slowing her down a little on the way back to the truck.


Aren't they just so cute??
Lance made a craft room out of our extra bedroom a few years ago, and my friends and I loooove to spend time in it scrapbooking, making cards, and just hanging out. This is a picture of my friend, Amy, in the back of our truck. She and Kristy came over to work in the craft room one evening, and the heavy rains had completely washed out the road/driveway. I was afraid for the girls to drive their cars on it, so I picked them up at a neighbor's house. The cab is so small that Amy decided to ride in the back of the truck. She looked like she was enjoying the view so much that we had to get a picture.

The same Amy, my roomie at work (and one of my most favorite people in the world), got married in October. Her wedding reception was such fun, and she was a gorgeous bride! This is one of her bridal portraits. I love the pose, and absolutely adore the dress! She and Bryan went to the Bahamas for their honeymoon, and it was one of the loneliest weeks EVER at work. :)
I promise to keep up my blog better, Lillie. I'm going to make you proud!
2 comments:
Yay, you're back! I don't know any of your friends, but I love your dog and I love your sense of humor! ;o)
Did you check out Target's after Halloween sales for a costume for Sadie?
Thanks, Missy! I did NOT check out the after Halloween sales at Target, but I saw that you did for Daisy.... Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment